Thursday, May 31, 2018

May 31, 2018

  Today, I really want to wallow. I want to remember the bad things that have happened to me and imagine the bad things that may be coming. That's how I've lived my life thus far- pursuing every feeling, even if it's negative. I know that sitting in my despair will get me nowhere good; that's what's making me graduate a year late. It's just so easy, and it feels so natural. I want to grow and become more positive, which is really difficult as a natural pessimist and masochist. Instead of indulging my self-destructive impulses, I'm writing about the good things in my life. Today, I'm grateful
  • that every day provides new opportunities to start over.
  • my friends support my growth.
  • I've chosen positivity and warmth. 

No comments:

Post a Comment